Thursday, June 23, 2011

Greetings programs! The Randomizer? Pretty much the way it sounds; collect a series of thoughts on items that I think are important at the time, and spew a few words to try and shed some light on them. Or at least share a point of view on what's going on. When I get a glint of inspiration on something I want to share with the world, I'll post it here. Since you've found this blog, you are among those who are welcome to share your opinion too. Fire away!
I'm looking forward to good discussion on a few things .
I look forward to our next chat-

T. Haynes

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I coincidentally just made a blog with the same name. You beat me to the punch with the blog domain name, but whatever. Nice to see someone had a similar idea as me.

    Also cool to see that your into symbolism, I looked into it a bit, but am not very knowledgeable on it as a whole. I'm excited to see what you'll be posting about. Check me out at TheTrueRandomizer.blogspot.com if you ever get the chance, I'll be checking in on yours often now.

    So I'm guessing you must know a lot about the Roman relationships with some our governmental buildings. What do you think about that, do you think our army (or U.S.) follows similar military tactics? Because I'm starting to see a little bit of an imperialistic tone myself with the military bases scattered around the world - also (similarly) like the British empire of the past (and present). The propaganda of freedom has plenty of people confused, but what do you think about it when you strip it down to the basic level to look at the bigger picture? I'm just curious to see your point of view on this.

    ReplyDelete